Help her come out of ‘Hole in Heart’
By JharkhandNews - Wed Dec 23, 2:18 pm
This is part of a humble appeal to viewers of www.jharkhandstatenews.com to come forward and rescue the child from death.
In fact,this is a critical case is of Baby Harpreet.He is only 2.5 year old.He who is struggling for her life at All India Institute of Medical Sciences,is suffering from a life threatening case of “Hole in Heart”.
Devoting 5 minutes on this mail would give you a better understanding of the case and your life saving support at the hour of need would bring a smile back to her mother and give her a new hope….
Medical Details of the Patient:
- Baby Harpreet is suffering with the life threatening case of Hole in Heart.
- She was shown in All India Institute of Medical Sciences earlier and is currently admitted in the hospital.
- Her IRCH No is 171856 and UHID No is 100694146.
- The only treatment for Baby Harpreet is a surgery and treatment along with Medicine Kits with an approximate cost of Rs 1,50,000 (One Lakh Fifty Thousand Only). This treatment will continue for the next 7 months.
- Her consultant doctor is Dr. Ram Krishan and Dr. Basavaraj
- Baby Harpreet is only 2.5 years old.
- Their Permanent Address is Lado Sarai, Mehrauli, Delhi.
- Baby Harpreet ’s Mother works as a house maid earning Rs 4000 per month.
Sometimes a helping hand would always is all that makes a difference between hope and distress… Smiles and tears!!!
At this time you are our only hope in saving this child and giving her a fighting chance is this world where, in time, she would be able to prove herself and take care of her parents.
Your support will definitely make a difference and will satisfy you from within, making you feel proud as you are saving a innocent life whose only fault was that she was born in a poor family.
But she has loving parents and a kind hearted person reading his story… Hopping that she would get the help required… As Harpreet and her family is praying for you and your family.
To help Baby Harpreet, please support us at: http://missionheal.org/emv/