By StateNewsAdmin - Sun Jul 01, 4:29 am
Some important information of Ramgarh District : –
- Ramgarh district is carved out of erstwhile district of Hazaribagh on 12th September 2007
- The Latitude and Longitude of District Headquarter is 230 38’ and 850 34’ respectively.
- Ramgarh district has one Sub-division namely Ramgarh and four Block’s namely Ramgarh, Gola, Mandu and Patratu.
- The present boundary of Ramgarh district is in North – Hazaribagh district, South – Ranchidistrict, East – Ranchi and West – Bokaro district.
- The district headquarter is at Ramgarh town. It is situated on National Highway 33, 46 Km away from state’s capital, Ranchi on Northern side and 52 Km away from Hazaribagh on southern side.
- The total area of Ramgarh district is 1360.08 Sq.Km, out of which 487.93 Sq.Km is forest area.
- Ramgarh district has 351 revenue village of which 334 is Chiragi and 17 is be-chiragi.
The population of Ramgarh district as per 2001 censes
- Total Population : 839482,
- Total Male Population : 443982,
- Total Female Population : 395500